Veterans Non Profit (VNP) founded by Steven Mills in El Paso, Texas in 2015. Board Member Aldina Hajder gives updated news. Donations and volunteers needed to continue Steve’s legacy.
Veterans Non Profit’s Mission
The mission of the Veterans Non Profit is to provide services to low-income veterans in the El Paso area with the level of compassion and dignity that all beings are entitled to.
Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts , Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, Blu Brry, Pod Addict, Tune In
UPDATE: Veterans Non Profit
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | RSS
Three ways you can DONATE Today!
Aldina Hajder’s Statements
- Steve’s passing struck the El Paso veteran community.
- I came back on as a Board of Director again this year (2022).
- Change of command changes take a toll on organizations.
- We are looking for an experienced executive director.
- We are in dire need of people who can do bookkeeping, accounting, marketing, fund raising.
- We have two paid employees.
- Discounted utilities for non profits – That would be a good legislation to pass.
- We are running short on hygiene kits.
- We don’t want his legacy to go.
- His dream was to take VNP nationwide.
- We started feeding 30 veterans we are now over 400 veterans.
- This podcast would last 22 hours to talk about his accomplishments.
- We want to thank all of our partners.
- Steven Mills will be truly missed.
Steve Mills’ Obituary
Steven D. Mills,
Founder of Veteran Non Profit
05/05/1959 – 05/26/2022
Funeral Home San Jose Funeral Home (Central)
Stephen D. Mills born on May 5, 1959, entered into rest on May 26, 2022, at the age of 63. He is survived by his wife, Julia G. Mills; sons, Sebastian Perez and Ernesto Perez; daughter, Sheila Mills-Scherder; son-in-law, Jay Scherder; grandsons, Jacob Gorman and Trevor Gorman. He will be dearly missed by all those who knew and loved him. Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with Memorial Service from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at San Jose Funeral Home, 601 S. Virginia St., El Paso, TX 79901.
For more questions, please call 915-***-****.
Connect with Veterans Non Profit
4317 Dyer Street
El Paso, TX, 79930
Phone: (915) 261-7599
Facebook | Linked In
Connect with Aldina Hajder
Phone: (915) 280-7512
Connect with SWS
The Scott Whittle Show Podcast Page – The complete list of the Scott Whittle Show podcast.
The Scott Whittle Show Podcast Facebook Page – The official Facebook page for the Scott Whittle Show.
Veterans Non Profit (VNP) – The official website of the Veterans Non Profit
Veterans Non Profit Volunteer Application – Online volunteer form
VNP Board of Directors Job Announcement – Job Announcement on Linked In.